Saturday, November 29, 2008

Rhyme or Reason

So....

(Eyes Set To Kill is playing)

I found me some good bands the other day. And my title for this blog is a song title from an ah-mazing band called Midnight To Tweleve. They are really good which is kinda weird for me to say. I'm fuckin picky on some shit. I can name you a full list of shit I dont like. I hate anything that everyone likes....It's basically a stage every teen goes threw. Like....If I find out alot people like one band I stand clear or I get annoyed. Like it really kinda kills me to like Paramore right now cause like EVERYONE is swooming over them and Decode. I guess I'm at that stage in my teen life were I gotta "be original". Ya know? Where when everyone likes one thing you automatically just go "Oh fuck that thing!" Yeah Im at the stage......I like finding bands that not many people are into....that I know of. So I can be "original" hahah wow thats stupid.

(Oceana is playing)

Its kinda like getting turned. When you first start listening to your first real band....it starts to evolve. My first real band was System Of A Down. Political gods of metal. How did I find them? Oh god....how I found them is pretty embrassing....but fuck it. The song Lonely Day was on Cole Sprouses (aka at Cody on the Suite Life) myspace and I thought it was good cause it was kinda slow and not as heavy. Yeah I was obsessed with those bastards. Thank god I grew up! But yeah that how I found System Of A Down. Then my next real real metal song was Chop Suey! I remember my mom saying it sounded like devil music cause she wasn't used to me listening to that. haha rrriigghhtt.....SOAD devil music?! Ha you wish.

So first was SOAD, then I listened to them for a good year. Then Panic! At The Disco. haha their old stuff. Not their new shit......because personally I don't wanna listen to someone trying to be like The Beatles. (Now I hear Black Flag) And probably after I post this and people read what Im (and now The Used) about say, are probably gonna come to my house, knock on my door, and shoot me in the face. But to those people I will say "Fuck you!" so I will say what Im about to say.....

I don't like The Beatles.

There...
Sue me. Come find me and teach me a lesson! Plesae and thank you! *wink wink* HAHA I don't care what ya'll say but seriously.....no I don't like them. They don't influence my music taste or my life. I don't see them as rock gods......my music is not based on theirs. You will NEVER find them on my iPod.

But I do respect them. Cause I'm a pussy hahah (I hear Cherry S/T)

It's the metal in me. It doesn't allow me to like them haha
It's the Grant thats in me. lol

But yeah so after the whole pop/rock. Here comes lil ole MCR changing my life. And threw them I found Iron Maiden, Black Flag,The Used, and shit. At one point I really got into Avril Lavinge randomly along with Papa Roach. Then it just spread after that. I'm into all this shit. But recently I've noticed I am getting into heavy screamy shit like Greesly Estate, Oceana, Alexisonfire, and etc. (Matchbook Romance is playing) I remember I liked Distrubed long before I found metal. Weird....

Wow I have no idea why I just ranted about my music history! haahah bored I guess.

Oh and I also liked random stuff like Josh Groban when I was getting into System. Its cause of my mom. I like all this soft shit too like Josh Groban and Lucia Micarelli, Secret Garden, Frou Frou, Sonic Youth......I am woman of many taste.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So my day....

9:00am: Saying goodbye to my Cousion and wife. It was kinda sad. I liked having company aroumd.
10:00am: Dreaming
11:ooam: Dreaming
12:00pm: Got up around here..
1:00pm: Watched High School Pranks
2:00: Watched Top Ten High School Pranks
3:00: Watched Made
4:00: Computer
5:00: Computer then got ready
6:00: Guitar? Then Hyde Park
7:00: Hyde Park
8:00: Some more Hyde Park
9:00: Back home. Playing along with The Black Parade Is Dead.
10:00: Computer again
11:00: Computer all the way
12:00: Blogger.

Now you know what I did today by the hour.
Please compare it to your day. Probably was more exciting.

I was in a good mood before.....then I threw myself off and got sad again.....
I'm kinda fucked...
Im gonna go now....
And try not to fall to pieces.

No comments: