Monday, November 10, 2008

I Caught Myself

Sorry about yesterdays explode of emotions...

It was....spazing.

But I went over board with my damn girl emotions. I try so hard to keep under control. And I do a pretty good job too. But yesterday it slipped...my bad...


So it was all gloomy day.

I woke up and there was bearly any sun coming threw the shutters of my room which is really weird cause usually its bright as fuck but not today! Thank god! It was nice and cloudy! I enjoyed every minute of it.

I kinda just lazed around the computer. Got a few things done. Updated the Photoblog and loving myspace...


Wanna see what my photoblog says?

mmkay!

With the picture too!
I said:
"I had the day off...
Thank god.
Yesterday I had an emotional scare.
It wasn't fun.
It was a cloudy moody day.
The last picture since Friday I all shot today.
I think I know
I think I know
There is something that I see in you
It might kill me I want it to be true
Band of the day:Twilight Soundtrack"
Yeah I hadn't updated since Thrusday and on every day I put the lyrics to Decode cause that song is amazingly addictive...
Damn it!
Another commerical break!?!



No comments: