Sunday, November 9, 2008

Broken Vow

I just had the first blow...and it hurt like a fucker....Im still numb and shakey....and nothing techinally happened.
This is a sign....I must of fallen....Wow and now I know when it really really happens....when we're....
Over
I'm gonna be over for a long long lonnnnnng time
It's going to be worse then Montana. And that really is saying something. Something big! That pain and everything lastest from April to almost the end of the summer....thats a long ass time. And who knows how much this will last. Wow it's going to suck so much! The damage is going to be HORRIBLE! I can already since it. It's like an earthquake and I'm perdicting the damage it's going to cause. And it looks bad. Real bad. Like living in the rubble of what used to be the town...my life. WOW! This is going to fuckin suck.
Why does it always last like a month or two? It's my bad carma with Tony huh? I knew that would bite me in the ass some day..
Maybe it was Jo Ho.
FUCK JO HO! He can go die now...
I don't want to let him go...no not Jo Ho...
Ever....
But he'll prolly wanna let me go....just like the rest. Like
Montana
Chris
Clark
All the ones I liked......He's going to get tired of me and then dump me on my ass and pretend like nothing happened.
Let my new and impoved New Moon begin....

I never realized how much this song could fit such a situation.
"Tell me his name
I want to know
The way he looks
And where you go
I need to see his face
I need to understand
Why you and I came to an end

Tell me again
I want to hear
Who broke my faith in all these years
Who lays with you at night
While I'm here all alone
Remembering when I was your own

I let you go
I let you fly
Why do I keep on asking why
I let you go
Now that I found
A way to keep somehow
More than a broken vow

Tell me the words I never said
Show me the tears you never shed
Give me the touch
That one you promised to be mine
Or has it vanished for all time

I close my eyes
And dream of you and I
And then I realize
There's more to love than only bitterness and lies
I close my eyes
I'd give away my soul
To hold you once again
And never let this promise end

I let you go I let you fly
Now that I know I’m asking why
I let you go
Now that I found
A way to keep somehow
More than a broken vow"

I can feel it...and I HATE my feelings...
He isn't replying...
Calling someone else who isnt me "The most awesomest girl ever :)"
And now he's just "Taken"
And now I'm just
Broken.

No comments: