Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bummer Time

Boy oh boy do I feel like shit.
All day I have been blowing my brains out cause I have only been able to breathe threw one nostril and it pisses me off! UGH! And Ellie, Megan, and Maisie were all laughing at me during lunch while I blew my nose...it was funny tho...

So lets go threw the day...shall we?

1st- Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Peyton! Happy Berthday to you!
2nd- Fuck you six weeks test and Coach Giest can scream like a fucker....but not at us....at people running in the halls....
Semnar- "JANEL! You'r suppose to be helping me!"
"I would if you weren't hogging the ball! *Says in a ghetto voice*" (Thinks) Oh my god I just sounded Ghetto when I didn't even try.....)
3rd- I sit with Henna and Rebecca again! HIP HIP HOORAY!
4th- ALegbra....I got raped....again by that guy *shutters*
Lunch- TACO TACO!
5th- Kissing behind Ms. Solis's back...muahhahah
6th- Talking with Nathan is fun! Im gonna miss him next semster. PJ was in one of his moods again....*sighs*
7th- FUCK Lord Of The Flies

Yeah...
STORY TIME!
So today after Gym I saw Bridgit and she gave me one of her sufficating hugs.....yeah.....and Chole came up and started to talking to her and then they got really close to eachothers faces.....so I took the oppertonity and said "KISS!" And banged their heads together.....it was funny until Bridgit was all "OWWW! HAHAHAH THAT HURT!" And a tear ran down her face....oppies!

Now for a serious matter...
I have talked so many people out of either giving up on something, getting over someone, or just listen to peoples problems. But today, my guitarist Grant was majorly depressed and suscidal. I spent half my afternoon trying to convience him not to kill himself or not to give up on anything.....it's hard though cause he's so stubburn. And he isn't the kinda attention whore, this is the real deal. But luckily I made him feel a lil better by talking him down and out of it.....kinda. But really there is nothing I can do but try to make him feel better. There is no way I can cure his heart....sadly. I hate seeing him sad.....Cause I know how it feels and I care....unlike Carson...

That stupid whore...

Now Imma go sleep cause Im sick and tired and I reallllllllllllllly don't feel like school tomrrow.

*sighs*

Now its time for a subliminal message.

Grant will not die.
Grant will NOT die.
Grant.....will not die.
HEY snap out and have a good day!
And remember...
Weeeeeeeee love you!

No comments: